The belt conveyor is one of the best options for bulk materials handling equipment .It can continuously transport materials from one place to another place. Belt conveyor consist of conveyor belt, pulley, idlers, frame, tension devices, driving unit, protection switches and other components etc.
Belt conveyor can convey any type of bulk material – whether powdery, granular, lumpy or bagged – whether cohesive or noncohesive – in almost all industrial fields.
Belt conveyor conveys various materials through the rubber conveyor belt, which riding on heavy-duty troughed idlers, ranging in angles from 20°-45°, each mounted to the steel idler bracket. Belt conveyors can convey material at various inclined angles,typically between 0°-25°.
|Coal-fired Conveying System
In Thermal Power Plant
|Storage Yard Transfer Conveying System In Port||Raw Material Conveying System
In Steel Mill
|Long Distance Conveying System
In Open-pit Mine
|Bulk Material Conveying System
In Cement Plant
|Sand-Aggregate Conveying System
In Crushing Station
|Aggregates, Frac Sand, Gypsum, Limestone, Clinker, Gravel, Slag, Filter Dusts|
|Coal, Lignite, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Nickel, lithium Ore, Alumine, Gold Ore, Zinc Ore|
|Animal Feeds, Grain, Salt, Sugar, Biomass Fuel, Municipal Waste, Sewage Sludge, Woodchips|
|Fertilizer, Urea, Inorganic Chemicals,Organic Chemicals, Petroleum Coke, Potash, Pulp & Paper|
1. Material to be conveyed:______
2. Handling capacity: ______ t/h
3. Bulk Density:______ t/m3
4. Center distance between the head and tail pulley:______ m
5. Max. granule size of the feeding material:______ mm
6. Max. Granule's percentage in whole material:______ %
7. What equipment is used to feed the material into the belt conveyor :______
8. What equipment is used to discharge the material from the belt conveyor :______
9. Working power supply: ______ V ______ HZ
10. Does the belt conveyor work alone or with other equipment to form a system? If forming a system, do you have preliminary design or hand-drawn sketch? If have,please send it to our engineer for reference.