Basic rotary motion is similar to manual screening. Eccentricity adjustable from 25 to 40mm, low-speed V-belt drive adjustable from 120 to 360rpm. The residence time of each product can be adjusted in the direction of the drive axis by the radial and cut angles of the oscillating screen. Therefore establish level and throw 3D tumbling motion. The material is evenly dispersed across the entire screen surface from the center to the outer edge, so that it propagates axially in a spiral motion. Fine particles thus complete the entire screening process. The horizontal and vertical accelerations increase with the movement of the particles, and the particles close to the mesh size are successfully separated; the larger particles are transported to the exit, and the flow is controlled by an adjustable guide at the exit. The guide is controlled. Another factor of material residence time. This process is repeated between each sieve layer.
- Low acceleration, long service life of all parts, few product destruction.
- Tough modular design, no dead corners, low part weights.
- Heavy pyramid base to counterbalance the rotating body.
- Good statically and dynamically balanced for vibration free installation in steel structures.
- Automatic centering of screening inserts and strong intermediate rings and covers for simple and fast assembly and screen changing.
- Provide very high screening characteristics.
- Lower motor power compared to conventional screening.
- Unique design can provide better dust-proof performance.
- Low "G" force to products which reduce damage on products.
- Dynamic balance adjustment provides min. vibration to basement.
- EXCT developed the advanced Power Springs to reduce maintenance costs and significantly raise safety standards.
|Tumbler Screen Technical Specifications
||Effictive screening diameter（mm)
||Effictive screening area（m2)
Material to be processed:______ Handling capacity:______t/h
Bulk Density: ______t/m3 Material temperature: ______℃;
Material is corrosive or not: ______(Ps. Yes or No) Max. granule size of the feeding material: ______mm
Layer number: ______ Mesh size of each layer: ______mm
Particle distribution percentage:______
(please check the following example to help you undertand it.Supposing the layer number is 2 and the aperture size of each layer is 8 mm and 3 mm, then you will get 3 kinds of products: X,Y and Z. X≥8 mm; 3mm≤ Y < 8 mm; Z<3mm.
We want to confirm the following information:
1)The percentage of X in the whole material:______%;
2)The percentage of Y in the whole material:______%;
3)The percentage of Z in the whole material:______%;
Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to feed the material):______
Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to discharge the material): ______
Whether needing supporting equipment?______ (Ps. Yes or No)
Working power supply: ______V ______HZ Quantity:______