The linear vibrating screen is a commonly used closed-type light linear vibratory screening device. It uses vibrating motor as vibration source to make the material jump linearly on the screen of the screening machine, the material evenly enters the feeding port of the linear vibrating screen from the feeding machine. Output through the multi-layer sieve to generate a variety of standard materials, and discharge from each discharge hole.
please click here for the matching vibrating motor
- Good sealing, little dust spills.
- Low energy consumption, low noise, long service life.
- Simple structure, high screening accuracy, large processing capacity.
- All parts of the sieve body are made by welding steel plates and profiles (parts are bolted together). The overall rigidity is good, firm and reliable.
- Can be driven by unbalanced motors or actuator drivers. They are known for their sturdiness, stability and ease of maintenance.
Small volume, saving space, easy to move and flexible, suitable for all kinds of complicated working conditions.
- The unique fixed way of screen which can replace the screen mesh quickly and conveniently.
- Self-cleaning screen structure whicn can effectively prevent the mesh plug.
|Linear Screen Technical Specifications
||Screen slope ( ° )
Material to be processed:______ Handling capacity:______t/h
Bulk Density: ______t/m3 Material temperature: ______℃;
Material is corrosive or not: ______(Ps. Yes or No) Max. granule size of the feeding material: ______mm
Layer number: ______ Mesh size of each layer: ______mm
Particle distribution percentage:______
(please check the following example to help you undertand it.Supposing the layer number is 2 and the aperture size of each layer is 8 mm and 3 mm, then you will get 3 kinds of products: X,Y and Z. X≥8 mm; 3mm≤ Y < 8 mm; Z<3mm.
We want to confirm the following information:
1)The percentage of X in the whole material:______%;
2)The percentage of Y in the whole material:______%;
3)The percentage of Z in the whole material:______%;
Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to feed the material):______
Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to discharge the material): ______
Whether needing supporting equipment?______ (Ps. Yes or No)
Working power supply: ______V ______HZ Quantity:______